Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Effective November 15 by Washington State mandate, all guests 12 years of age and over that attend this event must show proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 FDA-approved molecular (e.g. PCR) or antigen test taken within the past 72 hours. Guests under 12 will not be required to show proof of a negative test.
Acceptable proof of vaccination against COVID-19:
- a CDC vaccine record card;
- documentation from a health care provider or electronic health record;
- state immunization system record, including a QR code from MyIRMobile;
- Washington Department of Health partner website for immunization records;
- for an individual vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent.
Acceptable proof of negative COVID-19 test result:
- the original, a copy or a photo of a document or other communication from the test provider or lab showing the first and last names of the individual tested;
- the type of test performed (must be molecular or antigen);
- date tested (must be within the 72 hours preceding attending the event); and,
- a negative result.
Additional proof of an individual’s identity is not required under this order.
For additional information, visit the State website.
Face Coverings / Health & Safety Measures
Currently, face coverings are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status, per state order. Children under 5 are exempt but face coverings are strongly recommended for children ages 2-4.
Please continue to monitor this page, as well as our Reopening page for current health and safety protocols.
Clear Bag Policy & Lockers
GO CLEAR FOR SAFETY
The Tacoma Dome has a clear bag policy to expedite entry and reduce touch points for security staff and guests.
Tacoma Dome Bag Policy
- Bags may only be clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, sized 12"x6"x12" or smaller
- Small clutch purses are okay if sized 4.5"x6.5" or smaller
- One gallon plastic storage bags are okay
- Tacoma Dome clear bags are available for purchase on-site and at Stocklist Goods
- Binbox lockers are available for rent outside the venue for $10 (card only, no cash)
Please visit our Bag Policy page for additional information.
The Tacoma Dome is a cashless facility, including all concession and merchandise sales. Google Pay and Apple Pay are also available at concession points of sale. There are cash-to-card kiosks (reverse ATM’s) where guests can exchange their cash for a Tacoma Dome VISA card. Card balances remain usable anywhere after the event. Going cashless improves the transaction process, reduces wait times, and limits guest to staff contact. Cashless parking payment options are also available. Please visit our Cashless FAQs for more information.