- Jan 11 | Tuesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
Health & Safety Measures
Proof of vaccination is required for entry. Patrons unable to be vaccinated, including children under 12, will be required to show proof of a negative (PCR only no antigen or self-reported tests) COVID test within 72 hours prior to the performance. Patrons will be required to show a valid ID along with vaccine/test documentation. Masks are required inside the venues by all patrons and staff, per government mandate, except when actively eating or drinking.
Please continue to monitor this page, as well as our Reopening page for current health and safety protocols.
Clear Bag Policy & Lockers
GO CLEAR FOR SAFETY
The Tacoma Dome has a clear bag policy to expedite entry and reduce touch points for security staff and guests.
Tacoma Dome Bag Policy
- Bags may only be clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, sized 12"x6"x12" or smaller
- Small clutch purses are okay if sized 4.5"x6.5" or smaller
- One gallon plastic storage bags are okay
- Tacoma Dome clear bags are available for purchase on-site and at Stocklist Goods
- Binbox lockers are available for rent outside the venue for $10 (card only, no cash)
Please visit our Bag Policy page for additional information.
The Tacoma Dome is a cashless facility, including all concession and merchandise sales. Google Pay and Apple Pay are also available at concession points of sale. There are cash-to-card kiosks (reverse ATM’s) where guests can exchange their cash for a Tacoma Dome VISA card. Card balances remain usable anywhere after the event. Going cashless improves the transaction process, reduces wait times, and limits guest to staff contact. Cashless parking payment options are also available. Please visit our Cashless FAQs for more information.