2023 EDM GUIDELINES/PROHIBITED ITEMS*
The safety of our guests is top priority. Please take a few moments to review the guidelines and prohibited items information below before attending an EDM event at the Tacoma Dome. These guidelines have been collectively agreed upon by law enforcement, security, the venue, and show staff to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all.
- CLEAR PLASTIC BAGS NO LARGER THAN 12” x 6” x 12” will be permitted into the venue. Color tinted or mesh bags are not considered clear.
- A small clutch or purse (not clear) will be permitted if it is no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (roughly the size of your hand)
Hydration / Water
- FREE water stations will be provided at locations throughout the arena
- NO Camelbaks, Hydrapaks or Bota Bags
- EMPTY, CLEAR plastic water bottles will be permitted (color tinted bottles are not considered clear). No other materials will be permitted i.e. aluminum.
- NO Outside Food or Beverages OF ANY KIND
- Some events may have age restrictions. Please see individual event page for more information.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- TOTEMS ARE ALLOWED! Must be inflatable or constructed of foam. No other material will be permitted, this includes the totem pole itself, and cannot be taller than 10’. Any inflatable items attached to the totem or the totem itself must be deflated when going through security.
- Glow sticks will be permitted but must be sealed in the original packaging until after proceeding through the security inspection area.
- NO Moshing, crowd surfing or stage diving
- Face coverings or masks are optional; Eyes must be visible.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser pointers
- NO LED micro light toys or orbits (LED gloves and micro lights sewn into costume or attached to totem are okay)
- NO Poi or Fire Dancing equipment
- NO Hula Hoops or Contact Staffs
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, Coolers
- NO Markers, pens, spray paint or any aerosol products
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Stickers
- NO Drones
- NO Unsealed tampons
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Open or unopened (sealed) packs of cigarettes
- NO E-Cigarettes, E-Liquids or vaporizers
- NO Lighters
- NO Open or unopened packs of gum
- NO Unsealed chapstick or lip gloss
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- Non-professional (no detachable lens) cameras are generally allowed. No video cameras, audio recording devices, GoPros, iPads, selfie sticks, gimbals, or tripods.
- NO Selfie sticks
- NO Tents or chairs
- NO Balloons, balls, or frisbees
- NO battery (or otherwise powered) fans
- NO walkie-talkies (handheld two-way radios)
FINAL APPROVAL OF ANY ITEMS WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF SECURITY.
*subject to change at any time.