- Mar 26 | Saturday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
One of the most immediately recognized and widely respected superstars in pop music history, Celine Dion, will bring her COURAGE WORLD TOUR to the Tacoma Dome on March 26, 2022.
Tickets purchased for the original 2020 and 2021 tour dates will be honored for the rescheduled 2022 dates. For further ticket inquiries, ticket holders should reach out to their original point of purchase.
"I know how difficult this year has been for so many of us, and we are all looking forward to better days ahead. I want to thank you for being so patient over the past few months while the team has been working on rescheduling our North American dates. Finally, we have some news, and I can't wait to sing and dance with all of you again!” - Celine
Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Effective November 15 by Washington State mandate, all guests 12 years of age and over that attend this event must show proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 FDA-approved molecular (e.g. PCR) or antigen test taken within the past 72 hours. Guests under 12 will not be required to show proof of a negative test.
Acceptable proof of vaccination against COVID-19:
- a CDC vaccine record card;
- documentation from a health care provider or electronic health record;
- state immunization system record, including a QR code from MyIRMobile;
- Washington Department of Health partner website for immunization records;
- for an individual vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent.
Acceptable proof of negative COVID-19 test result:
- the original, a copy or a photo of a document or other communication from the test provider or lab showing the first and last names of the individual tested;
- the type of test performed (must be molecular or antigen);
- date tested (must be within the 72 hours preceding attending the event); and,
- a negative result.
Additional proof of an individual’s identity is not required under this order.
For additional information, visit the State website.