- Mar 24 | Thursday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
My dear friends, I am thrilled to announce our return to Tacoma, Portland and Vancouver in 2022! The past months have reinforced our passion for music, our desire to perform for you, our impatience to jump back on stage. My orchestra and I cannot wait to return to the U.S. and Canada! COVID-19 has delayed our concerts, it will not conquer our spirit. Thank you for your loyalty and please stay healthy. See you in 2022! Much love!
Violin superstar André Rieu has made classical music accessible to millions around the world and has turned the waltz into an international sensation, recently extending his record as the highest grossing classical artist in Billboard’s Boxscore history. Further, he continues to be the classical act with the highest attendance regularly outselling the world’s top pop and rock stars. Rieu has had soccer crowds swaying to Shostakovich and has sold over 40 million albums. His romantic and joyful programs include a mixture of light classics, waltzes, music from film and opera as well as pop songs, performed by his Johann Strauss Orchestra, the biggest private orchestra in the world.
Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Effective November 15 by Washington State mandate, all guests 12 years of age and over that attend this event must show proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 FDA-approved molecular (e.g. PCR) or antigen test taken within the past 72 hours. Guests under 12 will not be required to show proof of a negative test.
Acceptable proof of vaccination against COVID-19:
- a CDC vaccine record card;
- documentation from a health care provider or electronic health record;
- state immunization system record, including a QR code from MyIRMobile;
- Washington Department of Health partner website for immunization records;
- for an individual vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent.
Acceptable proof of negative COVID-19 test result:
- the original, a copy or a photo of a document or other communication from the test provider or lab showing the first and last names of the individual tested;
- the type of test performed (must be molecular or antigen);
- date tested (must be within the 72 hours preceding attending the event); and,
- a negative result.
Additional proof of an individual’s identity is not required under this order.
For additional information, visit the State website.